Three-day training courses on Space Electronics will take place to help you understand satellite and spacecraft sub-systems, and to develop local capability and expertise:
1. Bremen, Germany from 26th to 28th of March
2. Los Angeles, USA from 30th April to 2nd May
3. Colorado Springs, USA from 28th to 30th May
4. Harwell, UK from 18th to 20th June
The three-day training course is suitable for satellite/spacecraft design engineers, system integrators, system engineers, project/program managers, procurement staff, QA, space agencies, component suppliers, distributors and FAEs.
What you will learn to benefit immediate and future projects?
1. How to design Space Electronics right-first-time, to cost and schedule, preventing you over-engineering, delivering late and spending too much.
2. The differences between all space-grade FPGAs and how to select the most suitable device for your next project. A comparison of FPGAs implementing spacecraft IP including devices from Microsemi, Xilinx, Cobham, Atmel and NanoXplore! Which COTS FPGAs are suitable for space applications.
3. How to use and select low-cost COTS parts and which COTS FPGAs, ADCs/DACs and Power devices can you reliably use for space applications.
4. The differences between all space-grade ADCs/DACs and how to reduce the size, cost, weight and power consumption of satellite transponders.
5. The differences between isolated DC-DCs, linear and switching POLs, and how to select the most suitable device for your next project. Which parts not to use?
6. Right-first-time component placement, routing, layout and design-for-EMC using optimum PCB stack-up, thermal management and pre & post-layout verification - how to ensure your Space Electronics will be delivered to cost and right-first-time!
A three-day program will be offered comprising our FPGA, Mixed-Signal and Power courses. You can book any individual course, any two, or the complete three-day training which is attached. The courses include videos, demonstrations of test equipment and EDA software solving real problems currently being faced by the space industry. Places can be purchased by emailing email@example.com.
Our training courses are unique and not offered by anyone else in the world! Numbers are limited to give you a personal and interactive education experience, and all attendees receive a personal bound copy of the training notes containing almost 900 slides. We have taught over 600 space professionals in 12 countries, including 34 companies and 6 agencies!
The three-day course will be taught by our CEO, Dr. Rajan Bedi. Previously, Rajan headed Mixed-Signal Space Electronics Design at Airbus Defence & Space in the UK for twelve years designing the Space Electronics for telecommunication, Earth-Observation, navigation and science missions. Rajan is also the author of Out-of-this-World-Design, the award-winning blog on Space Electronics, which has been read over three million times. Rajan has designed Space Electronics for over 60 missions.
Contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, for syllabus, pricing and testimonials.